The warm weather is upon us fellas, get those toes in shape for those summer sandals!!!!
“You know its time for a pedicure when you can exfoliate one foot with the other!”
- Improves Foot Health: dirty feet are a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Exfoliation: Removes the bacteria which can not be removed just in normal washing such as showering.
- Foot soak: By getting a professional pedicure you getting professional care and products, the ingredients in the foot soak will give additional anti bacterial protection.
- Remove excess dirt and skin that are hard to reach and get stuck under the nail
- Prevents ingrown toe nails: Getting a professional to tend to your toes will ensure that your nails are taken care of and cut, filed at the correct length ensuring not to go to short.
- RELAXATION!!!: Don’t forget the mini massage and paraffin treatment that improves blood circulation and distressing sore tired joints plus it doesn’t hurt to relax and paper yourself right?
A pedicure is simply the care of the feet to avoid complications and to make them look their best!
“You shave, you shower and cut your hair so maintain those toes as well to always ensure you’re looking your best!”