Featured Service of the month
The Chest Wax!
Already imagining Steve Carell getting his chest waxed in The 40-Year-Old Virgin? Relax. It’s not nearly as traumatizing
Are you sick of shaving, don’t have the time to shave as often or suffering from skin irritations caused by shaving? Well, maybe it is time you try waxing!
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you have skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your chest will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
- Helps relieve ingrown hairs caused by shaving. Plus it saves time since you don’t have to shave daily and eventually hair starts to grow back thinner so you don’t need to come in as often.
20% off the month of June only!