Billy Jealousy’s Gnarly Sheen
Why use beard oil?:
- The hair that men grow on their faces is different than what grows on their scalp.
- Facial Hair tends to be thicker and much more, wiry in texture.
- The skin under the facial hair is also different. Scalp skin tends to be more, oily than facial skin so using some cleansers might be great for removing excess oil from your head but too harsh and drying for you face.
- The scalp produces natural oils that restore and balance out moisture level ( Hence why shampooing you hair less is better)
Your beard needs to be cared for differently:
- Milder cleanser and more conditioning products to soften it
- NO SOAP OR SHAMPOO!!! Because is coarser and drier it requires special treatment and so does the skin underneath. Using beard oil helps hydrate the skin underneath and creates a protective layer for the skin eliminating dry skin, flakiness, beard itch and tames hairs.
How to use it:
- Beard oil should be used right after showering while the beard and skin are still damp, Pores and hair follicles are open and oil is absorbed better.
- Massage into your beard, chin and neck if beard extends that far. First work upward against grain, then down to put back into place.
- Contains natural sunflower, sweet almond and avocado oils that keep your beard soft, shinny and smooth
- Promotes skin healing
- Restores P.H Balance
- Prevents itching and flaking
- Conditions skin underneath
- Helps prevents breakage
- Volumizes and thickens beard
- Rich in vitamins A,B and E
- Strengthens hair shaft
- helps repair hair damage
- Smells Great!
20% off The Month of April Only!!!